Bitte beachten: Dieser Kurs wird in Englisch durchgeführt.
Certify as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) and become the Lean-Agile Change Agent that leads the SAFe Transformation in the Enterprise.
This four-day course will prepare you to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework®.
You will learn how to effectively apply the principles and practices of SAFe, including training with SAFe courseware, and coaching teams, launching Agile Release Trains, and building and managing an Agile portfolio.
The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others, and if certified you’ll be eligible to teach the Leading SAFe course. The next two days focus exclusively on implementing SAFe.
Certification is optional to attendees. Those who achieve the SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification are authorized to license SAFe training materials.
Audience of this SAFe Program Consultant training
The course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. This includes enterprise leaders, practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence, Agile Working Group
Learning Goals of SPC training
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Implement and manage a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform value stream analysis and identify value streams
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains and coordinate value streams
- Build and execute the implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent (SPCs only)
- Train teams in SAFe for Teams (S4T) and act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent (SPCs only)
Topics Covered in this SAFe training
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Building Really Big Systems
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Facilitating ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Understanding the SPC Exam
- Applying your SPC Certification
- Participating in Open Space
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Please note: This course will be held in english.
- Access to license the course materials needed to train aspiring SAFe Agilists, SAFe Practitioners, and SAFe PM/POs
- Access to no-cost license materials, videos, and artifacts that support launching Agile Release Trains
- Inclusion in the SPC4 directory listing (optional)
- Access to the private SPC LinkedIn Group
- 160 hours of SPC4 consulting
- Renewal fee: $895
- 40 continuing education/outreach hours
- An SPC4 certificate
- Access to license the course materials needed to train SAFe Agilists, SAFe Practitioners, and SAFe PM/POs
- One-year certified membership as an SPC4
- SPC4 branding kit with the SPC certification mark
What You Get and Registration
You can register online for this Implementing SAFe course. Use the form for the fitting course date (see below). The training takes place in Zurich. The costs for participating are CHF 2’995, excluding VAT, per participant. The price contains four days of training, exam, course materials, and lunch.
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SPC4 exam
- One-year membership to Scaled Agile
- Class attendance certificate upon request
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 30 PDUs toward continuing education requirements with the ProjectManagement Institute (PMI) for PMP or PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Nächste Kursdaten und Anmeldung
- 25. Juni / 8:30 — 28. Juni / 17:30
- 17. September / 8:30 — 20. September / 17:30
- 5. November / 8:30 — 8. November / 17:30
- 3. Dezember / 8:30 — 6. Dezember / 17:30