- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
SAFe PM/PO Training, Zürich
22. März 2017 @ 8:30 - 23. März 2017 @ 17:30CHF 1800
Bitte beachten: Der Kurs wird aufgrund grosser Nachfrage in englisch durchgeführt.
This two-day interactive workshop begins with the principles of SAFe®, Lean thinking tools, Agile development practices at scale, and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework. Teams will then learn the Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise, how to manage the enterprise backlog, delivering features, Agile requirements, the events within SAFe, and finally, stakeholder management.
- People new to the role of the Product Manager or Product Owner or people wanting to better understand these roles and how they fit in a SAFe enterprise
- Executives or Team Leads
- Agile Change Agents and Lean-Agile Leaders
- Release Train Engineers,
Learning objectives of this SAFe PM/PO Training
- Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise
- Enterprise Backlog Management
- Delivering Features in the Enterprise
- Agile Software Requirements; writing and sizing Epics, Features and User Stories
- SAFe events and process
- Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Lean-Agile-Mindset and SAFe principles
- Key components of Agile Development
- Role, responsibilities and characteristics of Product Management and Product Owner
- Defining Value and Value Streams
- Tools of an effective Product Manager and Product Owner
- Stakeholder Management and Communities of Practice
The costs for participating are CHF 1’800, excluding VAT, per participant. The price contains two days of training, exam, course materials, and lunch.
Execution of this training is guaranteed.