Lean Change Management Workshop
14. Juni @ 9:30 - 15. Juni @ 17:30CHF 1800
This 2-day workshop, based on the book Lean Change Management, is designed to help you discover more effective practices for introducing, and managing change in your organisation. You’ll learn by doing, not by reading PowerPoint slides! You’ll hear real stories about how to apply better, innovative practices to managing change.
What is Lean Change Management?
Most likely you have already experienced how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organisation as a change agent. That could mean you’re an Agile Coach or Scrum Master tasked with introducing Agile, and it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs.
Lean Change Management takes the concepts of Lean Start-up and provides you with a toolkit to enact successful, lasting change. With Lean Change Management, you co-create change with the people affected by the change. This promotes buy-in and gives the change every chance of success. Rather than create a large change program, with Lean Change you experiment your way through change and adapt as you go.
Who should attend?
Attendees typically come from these roles:
- Line Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Change Consultants
- HR professionals
- Organisational Development professionals
- Project Managers
If you are involved in managing the change within an organisation, you will find value from this workshop.
Learning Goals of this Lean Change Agent training
After this course, you should be able to:
- Understand how to apply and blend Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to create a Lean Change framework and/or how use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe “resistance to change” to “response to change”
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organisational Development and Change Management to develop your own contextual change framework
- Use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
Topics Covered in this Lean Change Agent training
Here are the topics, you will explore during the 2 workshop days.
- What is Lean Change Management?
- Where does Change Resistance come from and how to manage it?
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases?
- How to lead change from any level in your organization?
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices?
What you get and registration.
Use the button „register“ at the top of this page. The training takes place in Zurich. The costs for participating are CHF 1’800, excluding VAT, per participant. Please contact us for group discounts.
The class registration includes:
- A copy of the book “Lean Change Management”
- 3 month membership to the Lean Change Agent Network
- Training materials (in electronic PDF format)
- A full set of workshop photo minutes (in electronic PDF format)
- Additional handouts and working materials
- The official Lean Change Certificate via Happy Melly
- Lunch, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages, coffee and tea during breaks
Last but not least: 2 fantastic days of conversations and learning.
Please note: Workshop and materials will be in English.
Dirk De Baets, Lean Change Management Facilitator.
Dirk is passionate about human beings, teams and organization and caring about Systems Thinking, Innovation and Servant Leadership. He has great experience with Lean Startup and Business Model Canvas. He is mostly present in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Switzerland. More about Dirk