In this two-day course in Zurich or Bern to become a Certified SAFe Agilist you get to know the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe 4.5 to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
LEARNING OBJECTIVES SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.5 TRAINING COURSE
- Apply Scaled Agile Framework 4.5 to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise.
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains.
- Coordinate large Value Streams.
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio.
- Align the organization to a common process model.
- Configure the Framework for your context.
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers.
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise.
AUDIENCE SAFE 4.5 TRAINING
- Executives and Leaders (Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs)
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads Enterprise
- System and Solution Architects.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam: 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management and experience in Scrum.
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
- A SAFe Agilist certificate (Certified SAFe Agilist)
- 1 year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist
- SAFe Agilist branding kit with the SA certification mark.
PRICING AND REGISTRATION
Upcoming public Leading SAFe courses
- 22. September @ 9:00 - 23. September @ 17:00 CEST
- 8. October @ 8:30 - 9. October @ 17:30 CEST
- 27. October @ 9:00 - 28. October @ 17:00 CEST
- 24. November @ 9:00 - 25. November @ 17:00 CET
- 19. December @ 8:30 - 20. December @ 17:30 CET