During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Architect (ARCH).
Learning Goals SAFe Architect (ARCH) training
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Architect (ARCH) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Audience, who will benefit?
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
Managers, and others with a less technical background would also be very beneficial as they would gain an understanding of the development process so that team collaboration will become more effective.
The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
- A SAFe Architect certificate
- A SAFe 4 Architect digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- 1 year certified membership as a SAFe Architect, which includes access to the ARCH Community of Practice
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Price and course registration
You can register online for the SAFe Architect course via the registration form on the course of your chosen date (see below). The costs for participating are 2’100.- CHF, excluding VAT, per participant. The price contains three days of training, course materials, and lunch.
Next course dates and registration
- 22. May / 8:00 — 24. May / 17:00 CEST