With SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Certification
This two-day interactive workshop begins with the principles of SAFe®, Lean thinking tools, Agile development practices at scale, and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework. Teams will then learn the Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise, how to manage the enterprise backlog, delivering features, Agile requirements, the events within SAFe, and finally, stakeholder management.
At the end of this workshop, attendees will have the tools and knowledge they need to write Epics, Features, and User Stories within the Scaled Agile Framework, and have a solid foundation on how to manage programs in the Lean-Agile Enterprise. An optional SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner certification is offered at the end of the class.
Who will benefit?
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
Learning objectives of this Scaled Agile Framework Training
- Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise
- Enterprise Backlog Management
- Delivering Features in the Enterprise
- Agile Software Requirements; writing and sizing Epics, Features and User Stories
- SAFe events and process
- Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Lean-Agile-Mindset and SAFe principles
- Key components of Agile Development
- Role, responsibilities and characteristics of Product Management and Product Owner
- Defining Value and Value Streams
- Tools of an effective Product Manager and Product Owner
- Stakeholder Management and Communities of Practice
Course in german or english, slides in english. Training in english or german, slides in english. Experience in Agile or existing certification as Scrum Master, SAFe Agilist or similar is beneficial.
Assessment and certification
- SAFe PM/PO certificate
- 1 year membership as SAFe PMPO
- SAFe PMPO Branding Kit with PMPO badge
Price and registration
You can register online for this SAFe PMPO course. Use the form for the fitting course date (see below). The training takes place in Zurich or Berne. The costs for participating are CHF 1’800, excluding VAT, per participant. The price contains two days of training, exam, course materials, and lunch.
- 3. June / 8:30 — 4. June / 17:30 CEST
- 26. August / 8:30 — 27. August / 17:30 CEST
- 28. November / 8:30 — 29. November / 17:30 CET