Bitte beachten: Dieser Kurs wird in Englisch durchgeführt.
Facilitating value delivery with Agile Release Trains
with SAFe 4 Release Train Engineer Certification
A SAFe 4 Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a SAFe program servant leader and coaching professional responsible for driving end-to-end delivery of value in a single program or value stream in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Key areas of competency include:
- Facilitating program-level ceremonies
- Leading program execution
- Coaching ARTs and teams in relentless improvement of value delivery
- Creating transparency using metrics to initiate and drive positive change
- Facilitating resolution of dependencies, impediments, and risks
This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
In this advanced three-day workshop, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, you will learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and value streams. You will also learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
Scaled Agile’s SAFe Release Train Engineer exam maintains rigorous quality standards ensuring that those who have earned the certification are well prepared to effectively fulfill their role in a SAFe enterprise. Make sure to read the Certification Information below.
Exam Details & Preparation
- Exam name: SAFe 4 Release Train Engineer Exam
- Exam format: multiple choice
- Exam delivery: web-based (single-browser); closed book; no outside assistance; timed exam; delivered through the Community Platform
- Exam access: first attempt free within 30 days from course completion date
- Exam duration: once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 60
- Passing score: 40 out of 60 (67%)
- Exam cost: first attempt is free within 30 days from course completion
- Retake policy: second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10 day wait; fourth attempt requires a 30 day wait.
Each retake attempt is $150. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions
- Study guide: access available upon course completion; in the Learning Platform
- Practice test: access available upon course completion; in the Learning Platform
- Sample test: download questions
- 1. April / 8:30 – 3. April / 17:30 CEST
- 3. July / 8:30 – 5. July / 17:30 CEST
- 28. October / 8:30 – 30. October / 17:30 CET